Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Lakers Game

I ended up watching the last quarter of the lakers game tonight and I really think that if Lebron had the team Kobe does he would not lose a game ever.  I mean lets match up the teams here.

PG-Lakers-fischer
Cavs-Williams

advantage-cavs

SG-Lakers-Bryant
Cavs-West

advantage-lakers

SF-Lakers-Ariza
Cavs-James

advantage-cavs

PF-Lakers-Odom
Cavs-Varejao

advantage-lakers

C-Lakers-Gasol/Bynum
Cavs-Ilgauskas/wallace

advantage-lakers

The lakers have such a huge advantage when it comes to those other positions it makes me sick to think about what Lebron would do with that group.  I really don't get how that team has those players and loses games.  

Also Carmelo is a great 2nd option but he is not a true superstar option.  Just saying.


No comments:

Post a Comment